Monday 6 May 2013

FMP Week 3

Tuesday i printed some pics off of my Cinema building and of the Berlin building so i can draw them.
then i had some symbols photocopied onto A3 so i can transfer them onto boards i was going to stretch paper on. i stretched paper on 6 A3 boards double sided and 2 A2 boards double sided ready to take home on an work on. i finished my first 2 pages; i rubbed the paper off my image maker fabric and it turned out really well i realised by adding fixative spray at the end it finishes them off and i added ink and outlined them,




Wednesday i  worked from home and i planned what was going to go onto my boards and then i transferred them using carbon paper to save time or by free hand. i wasn't to impressed with how they were transferred so i did them again and changed some symbols from what they were like in my book.

Thursday i went into to college to get my symbols photo copied again and i went home and worked on my boards and painted all of the symbols ready to add ink. im still trying to work out what colours im wanting to use and how to set them out. i like expanding my ideas from my sketchbook and creating bigger pieces, because the sketchbook it just and experiment and it sometimes doesn't always work but when you expand you can learn from your mistakes and improve it. making a bigger piece always gives you a chance to change things up weather its the colour of the inks or just the way you draw the symbols.











the eye of god is my favorite!

iv been working on my blog and filling in my timetable, over the weekend ready to go bag on tuesday and find some background history research on the old cinema. Blackburn town library has a local history section, and the town hall may help me with getting inside of the building to take pictures, its worth the ask.

i know that the key to success hard work and organizations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment